Spring Has Come to the Shenandoah Valley

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
Spring, oh blessed spring you have come to the valley.  All the north slope snow has evanesed and now crocus and helleborus are in flower.  Next, comes the spicebush,serviceberry,redbud and dogwood.  The bird chorus has told me so.  Their merrimement and glee is all arround you see.  Spring has come to the Shenandoah Valley.  With horses to ride i only have to rid myself of winters training.  Heniken and Camels have put a spare tire arround my belly round.  A R&T in April and my partner wants to do a 50 and i only 25.  She called me a wus so we'll see how it all comes to be.  Because here in the valley SPRING is here you see.  the birds told me so.  tom sites