Convention 2000

Pat Fredrickson pat@halterlady.com
Just want to let everyone know that Steve Elliot of Equine Performance Products will be joining us with his heart monitors in the  Natural Horse Halter booth.  We will also have two of the Amish horse blankets from Mary Coleman on display along with information to order same. Check out our horse print "Quillos".  These are quilted throws with pockets to keep your feet warm.  Really cozy. Please stop by and say hello.