Re: RC: Re: 3 day gas out

In a message dated 2/26/00 8:29:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
stepnout@swva.net writes:

<< What gullibility...kinda like the primitive peoples thinking their noise
 making ceremony stopped the worm from eating the sun during an eclipse.
 What are people thinking?  OR, WHY aren't they thinking?   Good grief.   >>

I've saved the sun several times like that, and just because people don't
appreciate it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Stop out to Washington
sometime and I'll show you what I did to Mt. St. Helens with a single
rendition of the Eagles' Desperado.

ti