Spooking

et et-albert@msn.com
Just for fun folks: my theory on those Arab eaters is that they're little gremlin-like creatures that are all around, hiding and lurching anywhere. Of course they are only visible to our horses, as we know. The reason the horses fear them is because they are nusiance-like hellions that come in the middle of the night and tie those big nasty knots in the horse's manes.  This really ticks our horses off. Even the if we pull the horse's mane short our horses still know this creatures are just no good!