Re: Re: Re: "instant pads"

  Would make a great looking cartoon huh!!!   Actually I'm doing 3 or 4
horses at each ride with the material.  You can make it work with 2 horses.
The first foot is set and placed on the ground while applying the first foot
of the #2 horse.  Then on to the 2nd foot of the 1st horse.  But usually I
just go through xtra tips since I like holding the feet myself.
Jim