Hoof It

Jennifer Nice jnice@fancypubs.com
I used the poured pads on three days of the Death Valley Encounter, which is the rockiest ride in the world, and I used Hoof It on the 20 Mule Team 100. Death Valley was pretty hard on it, but it was easy to replace the Hoof It as needed. It takes about two minutes to repour a pad. I would say that if you are using the product on a typical ride, that the Hoof It will remain intact until you decide to remove it. The thicker they are poured, the longer they hold up. I like it because at the end of the ride I can just pull it out.