Camper for Lease ?

I was wondering if anyone on the listserv has experience with this.  I have
a nice, fully rigged, slide-in Lance 9ft 4 inch camper.  I am not using it
and don't anticipate using it for at least the next year or two. (Sad !) I
hate to sell it, however.  So, I'm wondering if I could lease it (not
weekends, but for the season/year) to someone who would use it, but for some
reason doesn't want to buy their own.  Its a great horse-camping set up,
albeit you don't get to use your truckbed to store stuff when you travel.  I
and the camper are located in Northern Virginia.

Please respond privately to:  tamara_combs@hotmail.com

Many thanks, happy trails, and good recoveries !  Tamara