horses for sale

Okay folks - I have a friend that is in some serious financial difficulties.
She has 3 horses and she needs to sell at least 2 of them. One is an 11 or
12 yr old bay Arab mare, about 14.3, that has done some endurance. She had
surgery about a year or so ago to remove an enterolith, but is back to
riding and the vets feel that she should be fine for endurance again. The
second horse is a 3 yr old gelding that is a son of my stallion. He is
already well over 15 hands and will probably mature close to 16 hands! He
would be a great heavyweight horse! :-) He is almost a carbon copy of Vic,
and there are pictures of him as a baby and as a two year old on Vic's baby
page (http://www.visionsofthewind.com/babies.htm). The third horse may or
may not
be of interest to anyone here - she is a western pleasure show mare that has
qualified for the Nationals and is a fantastic kids horse. She's on my
horses for sale page at http://www.visionsofthewind.com/horsesfs.htm

Let me know if you would like more info on any of these guys. I can always
pass your phone number on to Kim (the owner) and have her call you. :-)

Stephanie McCray
wind@visionsofthewind.com
http://www.visionsofthewind.com/vic.htm
~ ___/>