Re: License Plate Contest

I must apologize to everyone who gave me wonderful ideas for the license plates
for my new trailer.  I was going to announce results Friday, but the rains came,
and they came and they came...to the tune of over 5 inches in less than 12 hours.

I am in SE Ohio and although my own property is not at rick from flooding, just
about every road in the county and surrounding counties is...and they were.  So,
in attempting to get home from shopping, I was delayed every way I turned. There
were houses and cars under water...roads closed, and rescue units everywhere.  I
did not make it home in time to call about which names were taken.

Today is Presidents Day...all government offices closed and I leave in the
morning for Reno.....

Sometime, somewhere on the road, I will call about available names for the
license plates and somehow get the results posted to ridecamp.

We will be home the 15th of March...I want those new plates on my doorstep when I
get home, so I am as anxious as all of you.

Please bear with me and I WILL let everyone know the results as soon as I am
able.

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill