Re: RC: Re: CRI

In a message dated 2/20/00 3:30:57 PM Pacific Standard Time, woa@stormnet.com
writes:

<< Heidi accused me of trying to use ridecamp to promote my stallion when I
 debated her over her slamming tall horses (15.2+), saying they were
 almost all of poor quality. >>

I made an observation.  You took it as a slam.  You have yet to show me any
cause to believe otherwise.  I cited you two that I felt were quality.
You've cited me one that may be.  And get it straight--the subject was tall
Arabs, not tall horses in general--I cited you examples of quality tall
horses of other breeds to use as a comparison to learn about corrrect
conformation, and you got mad.  I dropped the subject and got on with life.
Unless you want to actually read my posts on the subject instead of putting
your own spin on them and losing your temper, then don't keep coming back to
it.  If you truly want to learn about conformation, then I'd suggest reading
material ranging from Deb Bennett's stuff to US Cavalry manuals on the
subject of conformation.  Deb actually does a good job of explaining why and
how the relationship of body parts has an effect on biomechanics.  But
whether or not you are curious about the subject is up to you.

Heidi