Re: RC: Re: Tieing up

In a message dated 2/19/00 5:42:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, DVeritas@aol.com
writes:

<< Heidi,
     I think you show great indomitability in attempting to dialogue with
Tom.
  There is no doubt he is a megalomanic, but at times, I can see him trying
 rise above it.  Not often, but at times.
     'Luck,
        Frank. >>

Very inciteful and informative, Frank. You might read the papers provided, if
you have the capacity, to see who is actually true to the truth. But, you
probably don't care for the truth any more than Heidi does.

ti