Getting mean was Tieing up

In a message dated 02/19/2000 11:42:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Tivers@aol.com writes:

<<  along with
 another half dozen scintillatingly intellectual giants of ridecamp. Have at
 it ladies--where's the bridge builder?  >>

Tom, dearest, I know my intellect cannot compare to yours, me such a humble
peasant girl and you being Lord of the manor, the one who knows of all that
is good and evil. Please answer me this... How DID you make the world in 7
days?

Maria