Re: RC: Tieing up

In a message dated 2/19/00 11:12:28 AM Pacific Standard Time, CMKSAGEHIL
writes:

<< Have you ever considered a job as a spin doctor for the Gore campaign,
Tom?  The above sounds like the modern media spending an hour telling me what
they think I should have heard from the 15-minute speech that just aired.
Sorry, but I haven't denied a thing, nor have I taken a moralistic stance.
Truth has its own morality.

 Heidi >>

She literally effervesces wth truth!  Heidi, read your last two sentences.
It's illogical to deny taking a moral stance and then to take one. Didn't you
take Logic 101 20 years ago?

ti