Fwd: RC: Re: to polish or not to polish...

Keep your
> gear clean and in good
> repair, but don't sweat the small stuff.
> ~Very big smile~
>
> Gretchen Patterson
> Marshall, TX
> http://www.horsemassage.com

Or as someone I once knew used to say, "DON'T SWEAT THE
PETTY STUFF, PET THE SWEATY STUFF!" (Not to get you going
Howard, I was talking about my horse.......yeah, that's
right, my horse, he gets sweaty, I pet him...ok, so this is
not going well, sigh!)

Heidi (Meow!)