salted twinkies can we put a lid on it?

Okay now I hope ALL Ya'll are happy!
do you know how hard it is to explain to a flat coated retriever about
salted twinkies? My poor dog will never be the same and she looks at humans
in a different light now! Poor Dee is just sitting there legarthic! Poor
girl.
Yep here at ridecamp it is like the Pentagon. We have many discussions but
all in all some of us are good honest people, while others are blowhards,
some of us are wayyyy over our heads in this and take things to seriously.
So we all choose our own battles to fight, being in a business that every
time I turn around there is a sexual Harrasment case (most recently we fired
a person for dialing into Child porn sites on our company computers) I am
sorry if you all were offended but I have seen many honest folks go down
over silly stuff such as this.That cost them mega bucks over a employees
stupidity. But however I enjoy a good grin now and then. yep my personal
home PC has many good jokes on them still have a ton of dumb blonde jokes.
www.joecartoon stays quite busy with me. I still love to fry that little
hamster!!!
BTW I introduced a 14 yr old to RC a few months ago. Just thought that you
all should know they are out there.
However didn't know the daughter was 20...
Carla (Standing beside Maggie on this one)
Ansata (Mom what did you want with this firehose?)
Haley (okay if i had thumbs i could turn the knob on!)
Rob (honey our horses are wearing little firehats?)