Cuesta/Sespe Trail Fund

The Cuesta/Sespe Trail Fund  needs to raise money for the purchase of
one and a half miles of the trail. We have the opportunity up until Sept
30th to raise half of the funds needed to purchase the over 300 acres of
riparian corridor along Trout Creek in the Los Padres National Forest
just south of San Luis Obisipo.

Tax deductible donations can be sent to SLOPOST, which is the San Luis
Obispo Parks Open Space and Trails Foundation. SLOPOST is a 501(c)3
nonprofit organization. See http://www.slopost.org for more information,
Cuesta Sespe is under "projects.".

But first send something to SLOPOST, PO Box 86, Arroyo Grande, CA  93421

Protect your trails and maintain the trails we have.

Join us on April 8th at the Deadman 50 or come to the pot luck that
night.

Steve Shaw