Looking for a Horse

Hi all;

I've been looking through the ads at Ridecamp looking for a horse to replace
mine that got killed. I realized that I was spending a lot of time writing
emails when perhaps I should go to the source.
So. I am looking for a horse, Arab preferred, over 15H, some Warmbloods
considered. I am a heavyweight rider  6' 200#'s. Please contact me if you
know of one.

thanks

jim pascucci
Advanced Certified Rolfer