Re: RC: Fuel Prices

Teddy,

I cried when I saw that site with "low" prices!!!  The
two truck stops at the intersection of our road & the
interstate are charge $1.789 and $1.829 !!!

BTW, I see a lot of truckers showering & eating there,
but NOBODY lined up to buy fuel.

Now why the *heck* is it so expensive here in WV??

Linda Flemmer