Re: RC: Dressage Riders

I wasn't implying that dressage riders are snobs -- in fact I study with a
grand prix rider who I think walks on water (or perhaps rides on it).  I
was poking a bit at some ride campers because of the way opinion shifts
with the wind.  A month or so ago people were proud of riding dressage:
this month people are calling dressage riders snobs.
Liz