pain

jmaynard jolmayna@whitepine.k12.nv.us
At the Ft. Howes ride this last summer in Ashland, MT, my sister and I had stopped for the VC about 30-35 miles into a 50.  As we were cooling and working on our horses I heard one lady ask another lady if she had brought a lunch.  The reply made me smile, it was "Yes, some crackers and a bottle of Aleve."  I make sure that I have my Aleve in my cantel pack also.  Being fit is best, but preventative medicine is good also.