H E L M E T S

patrick Helly patrick.helly@edwards.boc.com
Sharon,

 My statement about helmets and my experiences was to hoprfully influence anyone  TO WEAR HELMETS while riding! My point being I didn't in the past and now I do.
 Anyone who rides with us at Harmony Ranch now wears a helmet during training and hopefully during competition.

 I don't know anyone who wants to try to put a friends brain back in on trail.

    Happy Trails.
            Patrick