Leatherwood Mtn. Challenge

Abby ask that I post a message that the Leatherwood Ride is filling up very
quickly.  If you are planning on coming to our ride please get your
application in as soon as possible.  We will cut the ride number off at 100
total riders because of limited space.  No more applications will be accepted
after March 22, as we have to let the caters know a number.  We have about 30
spots left.  All riders must be pre-entered.  Sorry we can't allow walk-ins
but you riders that came last year know our space is very limited.  You can
e-mail me or call Abby directly for an application.  336/973-5044.  Thanks.

Phil Rash
Spirit of the Mountain Farms