Re: RC: Re: Far Outtttt Forest, With the Kid: Part Three

Teddy, astrology is best used as an aid, not an excuse<g>.  If you're talking
about Tom, he's an Aries with Aries Rising.  And no, you may not ask me how I
come to know that.

<< >I wonder what his sign is?

 >I am first born AND a Taurus....NOW everybody knows I cannot help being
 the way
 >I am!!!
 >
 >Teddy

 Alright...I'll bit.  I'm first born and an Aries...Steve's a Taurus. >>

Trish & King David
Michigan