Re: dressage riders

>I once heard dressage compared to being as exciting as watching grass grow.  Mary Ann

Oooh, Mary Ann, think you're on thin ice here!  Each to his own and there's something for all of us to learn from every equestrian discipline.  Especially us endurance riders who are a pretty opinionated and intolerant bunch!

Heather (reaching for helmet & asbestos suit.......)
& Darrar (Mom, why do you HAVE to get in on EVERYTHING..)