Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: Re: Helmets

In a message dated 02/12/2000 6:34:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hn.heather@wanadoo.fr writes:

<< You're cleverer than me >>

oh no...oh no...I have to do this...I don't want to, but I have to!
I don't think "cleverer" is a word.  I think you should have said " you are
more clever than me."
Just kidding, I don't care!  I am still having trouble learning the english
language.  And,no, it is not my second language.
I wish I was riding right now...that would be way FUNNER than reading all of
my mail.  :)  :)
-Renee