Re: RC: Helmets, Fatalities, problems

Or invest in Long Term Care insurance.  This can cover anywhere from 2 years
to life time of care, whether it be in a nursing home or at home.   Eva

That is another possiblitiy..... depending on the premium!!!  Some are
offered thru the job.  Most are fairly HIGH.
Bottom line is that prudence and responsibility should prevail.   Watch out
for those insurance things.. When you have to use it, the premium goes
up..............  then if one has no income, it can't be paid.  To say
nothing about the living hell of being the injured one.  Many develop a bad
attitude.. the ones you see on TV are those that are coping better.  The
mental anguish for all involved is horrendous.  I see it 2nd hand as I work
ER. Mary Ann