Re: Re: saddle pad advice

For the gal looking for sheepskin...

Are there any Amish in your area?  There is always a harness shop within
any Amish community.  I can get just about anything I want from him...
suede for making my own half chaps, sheepskin for making my own seat saver
(anyone have a pattern for that?  I'll have to check Suitability), etc.  He
also custom makes some nice halter/bridles, halters, etc.  Don't know what
I'd do without this guy!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.