Re: RC: Re: rider shoes

Pat,

I bought a pair of Timberland allegedly waterproofblack leather hiking boots
a couple of years ago thru a discount catalogue we got in the mail --- about
$40 or $50 as I recall.  They don't have the real heavy "tire tread" sole,
and look kind of like a military pair of leather lace-up boots.  They give me
good ankle support for both riding & running down mountains and do come out
of the stirrup (unfortunately I've tested that a few times!).  They aren't
really waterproof when it comes to running down a mountain in mud however.

Nancy
Md