Re: RC: Far Outtttt Forest, With the Kid: Part Three

In a message dated 2/10/00 7:26:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Howard4567@aol.com writes:

<< Anyhow I get to ridecamp, set up and at the preride briefing Angie and her
 buddies make fun of me.  Tell me how they're gonna kick my butt and how men
 really shouldn't wear tights, even on a horse.  One of them decides to call
 me Robin Hood, the Merriest of Men.  I take it all in stride, smile, don't
 start anything (remember, this is a dream), and just smolder inside.  They
 don't realize it but they have all just fed the machine a lot of fuel. I
know
 I will beat her tomorrow, or I will die trying.   >>

Pard, you shoulda stuck with the smiling naked lady in the woods. Do you
think you can find her again? If so, call me and I'll walk you through the
process--no charge.

ti