Endurance Saddle For a Thick Qtr Horse

Debra debra@dpvirtualbranchoffice.com
I am looking to get out of my old heavy western saddle and into a comfortable endurance or sport saddle.  I've never rode english, so am looking for the type with a cantle and pommel, no horn.  My problem is after reading the post in the Q&A English Vs Endurance saddles, I don't know which saddle to look at seriousely.  My horse it a heavy muscles qtr 15.2 hands and 1067 LBS. with nice withers and all we do is trail ride, sometimes 20 miles in one day, and his back seems to be sore afterwards, can anyone steer me towards websites that would have an endurance saddle that might would fit him.  His back is wide, but not very long.  Please feel free to email me.