Re: Helmets required!!!

>John Bass jbass@beattynv.com
>All endurance riders should be required
>to wear helmets to prevent further brain
>damage.
>JB

Are you trying to say that endurance riders are a bit off to start with??
I kind of thought so!! ;-)

Seriously, tho, it still comes down to personal choice and the best anyone
can do is see to it that the general populace becomes more educated about
what happens when you hit your head at speed, what the helmet is designed
to do (and what it won't be able to gaurantee), that the newer helmets are
not as hot, heavy, or uncomfortable as their predecesors, and what life
would be like with a serious brain injury.  After all of that, if they
still choose to not wear a helmet...well...ummmmm....welllll...

I'm biting my tongue...errrr...typing fingers. <bg>

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.