Re: RC: Helmets

Kat,

Minor correction - I'm sure just a slip since you're a
"lowly" EMT... (yeah, right!  I'd LOVE to have you
around if I was hurt!)

Your thorax is your chest!!!

Are you advocating strapping the helmet to our chest?

Does this mean that we large breasted women who can't
find a good sport bra get to strap two of them on?
We'd look like valkeries from part of a German opera.

I just had to ask.  :-)

Linda Flemmer, RN