RE:Neon Pink#5

Maggie Dahhhling!!
just tell the rudeys that you picked him up for $25 coss he was a bucker.
Promptly mount him and say I have worked him about 5 min in the stall.
or you picked him up for $50,000. and ask if they think you paid to much!!
Everyone asked what HH stood for on Baru's rump I told them helluva horse!
Carla (I don't scrub the war paint!)
Ansata (ohh i wan't some war paint too mom!)
Haley (they see me they are gonna think WAR)
Rob (gone golfing!)