For women only.. potentially serious problem

I was cruising the internet checking out recurrent UTI's, (unfortunately for the obvious reasons).. and one place had horsebackriding as an activity to not do.  Since I have been doing the homeopathic prevention but..... am wondering if it is partly my age to boot---  yes.. 39 and holding and holding... anyway, I have seen padded underwear for riding.. anyone know anything about that product?  Or extra padding on the saddle.. I ride english saddles.   Or has anyone conquered the problem??  thanks for any suggestions or sharing of experiences..     Mary Ann