Re: RC: Endurance and Implants

rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< Anybody out there riding with>implants?  Have you experienced any
 problems?  Any special packing ie:
 >Duck>Tape????

 Well Howard?  We're all waiting for you answer.

 Angie >>

Angie, oh Angie, the true Southern woman:

Just because I happen to be well endowed does not mean it's not real.  Having
spent that brief amount of time with you in person (doubled over as I was) I
really don't see what all the brew haha is about your breasts.  So much said
about so little.  I must have missed something there or few on RC have really
ever met you face-to-chest.  All I can say about myself is tuff nuts do not
need duck tape.

cya,
Howard (the real deal)