Tom Ivers

Have any of you slamming Tom read his book, "The Fit Racehorse" ?  if you
haven't  Do Read it...you won't question his credentials again and you won't
be able to put it down.  Not to mention have you heard about the ride in Abu
Daubi...I for one thank Tom for his input to help further our knowledge,
weather or not he has ever even been on a horse is not the point, the point
is we have the opportunity to learn and put to practical use his years of
study...how could that be a bad thing.

I've said it before and Tom I'll say it again...Thank you Tom for unselfishly
giving of your time and your knowledge...I appreciate it and you.  Mona