Re: 4 oz GL

>> You talk about training at higher heart rates.  What kind of heart rates
are
>you suggesting?>
>
>All the way up to and past anaerobic thresholds--190+--for brief bouts. Lots
>of stuff in the 140s.

Brief bouts...what kind of time frames are you talking about?  I'm assuming
that the bouts would start small and increase with time and condition...at
what point would you not consider extending the length of time?  Also, I'm
assuming here that the pulse rate at which you hit the anaerobic threshold
increases with conditioning...at what point would you not consider
additional increase?  Would you use recovery time immediately afterward as
your indicator?  Is this significantly different than the fartlek style of
conditioning?

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm