Re: RC: Re: Fw: RC: endurance prospect, etc.

In a message dated 2/8/00 12:52:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
softride@cdsnet.net writes:

<< I just asked a simple question and you have made an argument out of it.

 Now all of us endurance riders know that you haven't even done a 50 mile
 ride, and yet you give all this info based on flat race track racing.

 Well, that's all from me on the subject.   I only listen to the ones
 that have walked the walk, and done the mileage.

 Rebecca--Underwood >>

Yep, flat racers are from Mars. Excellent logic. Sorry to make an argument of
your kind post--I must have misread it. I can see the sweetness shining
through in this one. I clearly mistook a fluff-headed swipe for plain
stubborn ignorance. Sorry about that.

ti