Endurance and Implants

Title: Endurance and Implants

This post is for fellow Female Ridecampers:
I have a friend who is interesed in  endurance.  She recently had Breast Implants and is recovering at present.  The doctor said she can resume normal activities in a couple of months.  Pleasure riding I can understand,  But Endurance is far more demanding.  Anybody out there riding with implants?  Have you experienced any problems?  Any special packing ie: Duck Tape????

MARSHA

Marsha Taylor
Air Liquide America Corporation
office: 281-291-5329