Re: RC: Re: Fw: RC: endurance prospect, etc.

Tom can stand up for himself, but...

A great teacher or trainer does NOT necessarily need
to be a great performer at the sport at that point in
time.  I'm not worried that Tom EVER rides 50 miles.
It would be <nice> to see him at some of the "average"
endurance rides so he can see the difference from the
arab version of endurance.  It <is> a little different
doing the slow technical rides like Tevis & Old
Dominion.

Tom's credentials in the racing world more than speak
for itself.  He's "pushing" the endurance riders to
get a feel for what works in our sport versus "short"
racing.  If you feel like a guinea pig or you find
yourself thinking about things from a different angle,
then he's accomplished part of his goal.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch