Arlene's accident

Well, we just got back from the second neurosurgeon and the prognosis was very good.

In his opinion the broken neck has been there for some time, who knows how many years.

The CT scans were very educational to say the least. Hard to realize that there was so much broken (but not dangerously so) and we did not even suspect it . Who knows when it happened.

Anyway, all is happiness in the Morris household, now if those ribs will heal so we can do some riding.

Thanks every one for your support
Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID