compliment

since i started training for my first ride this year, my horse seems to have
developed another gear... out of the blue after 11 years. someone noticed it
yesterday, "that looks like an endurance trot."

*beam*

he has never offered to lengthen in the arena, which is unfortunate
considering we've been doing dressage 5 years. <vbg> i wonder if it arose
from the times i've refused to allow the break to canter?

what fun this is:)
~beth in ballard, wa (first post to ridecamp)