Re: RC: endurance prospect

In a message dated 2/7/00 10:24:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, Howard4567
writes:

<< My man is back!  YIPPPEEEEEEEE.  You better tell me a story ole guy; I
heard your Sheikh's horse took first place.  Speak up ole man.

 carbo-charge me,
 Howard >>

Well, I think it was the fastest 160 K ever, by 41 minutes according to
someone's record keeping, and we won by 31 seconds in a cloud of dust
generated by two horses and 100 4WD vehicles. The horse just kept on going
and going and going and going...

ti