Re: RC: Re: Fw: RC: endurance prospect, etc.

In a message dated 2/6/00 5:30:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, bass@bigsky.net
writes:

<< I have a true passion and
 love for this sport.  >>
I find this hard to believe.  I have never won a race.  I have won 4 BC's.  I
will probably never win a race.  I have over 8,000 miles, some in the top ten
and most not in the top ten.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion but
I find them condescending and sounding a little like sour grapes.  I crewed
for a friend for many years who has won over 100 races, including world
championship rides and heard many complaints like yours.  Well, the horse is
now 22 and has cleaner legs than a lot of the horses out there.  I have seen
his x-rays.  Of course, that is only my opinion which I am also entitled to.

Maryben Stover