abetta saddles

My friend had a western abetta saddle that sored her horse even tho the fit
looked good. When I flipped the saddle over and ran my hands down the
underside I found out that the tree had indentations in it where the stirrup
leathers go around the tree. The idea was to avoid a lump caused by the
stirrup leather but the made the indentation too deep. This caused the saddle
to bridge the horses back. I looked at an abetta endurance at State Line Tack
and altho the dent was harder to feel because of some extra padding it was
still there. Has anyone else noticed this? The Bighorn is fairly cheap too,
does it have any problems like this?

                                                          Good Luck,
                                                                      Shelly