Re: RC: Book about Equestrian Sponsorships

A friend of mine started getting companies to sponsor her rides.  The company
pays for the ride fee, and gives out T-Shirts to the rider and crew.  My
husband has already bought my crew T-Shirts in my horses colors with his
company logo for next season.  I always wondered if I could get SportTack or
Vitaflex to paint there logo on my truck and trailer so I can afford them.