Fwd message from friend who needs to sell trailer

Hello Ridecamp; A friend of mine from NATRC has requested me to pass along her message about selling her big trailer due to a bad spell of problems, following are excerpts from her message(she lives in California)

>From: MMRANCHITO@aol.com
>To: bgloverhrsewmn@hotmail.com

has a bone splint in his left front and it has to have surgery,i
>severly injured my knee at work and have been off
>ok except one thing that we have to ask about, if you can pass the word
>around, i have to sell my trailer,
>1998 trailswest fifthwheel, 32' long with a 12' living space, 4 horse slant
>load, with lots of outside storage, 3 floodlights, 3 waterbucket holders, mid
>tack
>$15,000 OR $8,000 and take over payments of $191.18 a month,
>M & M Ranchito Boarding Stables (909) 887-5215 (thank you Beth)
> if you can do me a big favor and write it up and get the word out that would

>be great,

  It's a nice big trailer in good condition.   Beth Glover