From: Lynette
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 7:42 AM
Subject: RC: Heart Rate Monitors

Hi,
Hope everyone had a joyous Christmas!   For Christmas I received some cash and now I have the fun job of trying to figure out what neat horsey thing to buy. I plan on doing my first 50 endurance ride this spring and I was thinking about getting a HRM. Someone I know said they had two and they were unreliable and worthless, that I should not waste my money. Since I think that this list is a great source of information, I want to ask those of you that have had monitors what you think of them. Also what brand would you recommend and are all those "features" necessary or is just the basic HRM good enough.  I know nothing about these little gadgets, so any information would be helpful.

Lynette
North Dakota, Hey we are above zero this week!!!

GIF image