Christmas present (funny)

received some wonderful Christmas presents this year. One a Glider Rocker
from my Mom and Dad. I also received a tredmill (much needed) from my
husband. (mmmmmm)
I also bought myself a Christmas present of Some Justin Work Boots or
Shit Kickers as my father affectionately calls them.
Had a wonderful time in East Tennessee but it was short. We were there a
total of 31 hours. But alas I come home to discover yet a last Christmas
present from an employee. It was a Tshirt, Beige with writing on the back.
The writing was upside down and the shirt read.
"if you can read this will you please put me back on my horse"
I can't wait to wear that shirt!!!
Ahhh Humor for Christmas!
Gotta get back to that red velvet cake and take a walk!
Carla (stand away from the red velvet cake!)
Ansata (iwannapieceiwannapiece)
Haley (she should have got a neon pink color mom!)
Rob (did it come with a free flare gun?)