RE: Selling a saddle (payment issues)

KIMBERLY PRICE KMPRICE51@HOTMAIL.COM
I believe ebay as well as some of the other auction groups now allow you to pay (and the seller to collect) using credit cards..both have to register and there is a small fee.

I almost got burnt on ebay when a woman bid and then did not want the saddle...ebay still charges a fee.  I wrote to her and asked her to pay this fee which she did...if she had not there wouldn't be a think I could do about it.  There are LOTS of people out there just trying to buy what they need, not rip you off...

I would hope there is still a little honesty left in this world...I've bought tack and sold tack to people in a trust situation.  I know it is risky but geez, gotta have a little faith once in a while!

Hey, now my text is wrapping on the digest, what gives?!

Happy New Year everyone!
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)